10 Things to Remember When Your Whole Day (or Month) Seems to Go Wrong

When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you, till it seems as though you could not hang on a minute longer, never give up then, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn


1. There is a brand new day tomorrow.
2. People don’t care that much about what I do.
3. What is going well in my life though?
4. Criticism or destructive attacks may not be about me at all.
5. I can ask for help.
6. Will this matter 5 months – or even 5 weeks – from now?
7. I have handled tough situations in the past.
8. Setbacks can be very valuable if I let them.
9. Focus more on the small how-tos and less on the whys.
10. It is always darkest before the dawn.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Injustice

Mystical Wendy's Fantasies