He was planning on sharing me. Pimping me out. He truly intended to make me his whore.

I had found someone that has had the same feelings I had and asked him if he would like to try it. He said he wanted to see what it was like so we found a place to meet. I ran my hands down his body, feeling his soft skin and finding his soft cock. I start rubbing it and it’s getting hard so I ask him if he would like me to blow him and he said yes. I knelt down and run my tongue up his shaft; bringing my mouth around the head I can feel him getting harder.
I get into the rhythm as I’m sucking him and I can’t help but moan. My cock is getting so hard it hurts and I grab onto him and pull him deeper into my mouth. He grabs my head and helps me go faster. As I speed up he moans loudly and then says he’s going to cum. I pull away and say no, telling him I want it inside me.  Already on my knees, I turn and bend over, exposing my ass. I feel something cool and wet on my hole and then he puts the head of his cock against my hole. I take a deep breath and he pushes it into me.

Comments