I just wanted my ass full of cock and hopefully a load of cum sprayed in me.

We both got into the back, pulled our pants down and started stroking each other’s cocks. We were both sliding our hands up and down each other’s hard cocks.  I decided to take the next step and I asked him if he wanted me to suck his cock. He said yes, so I bent over to him with my hand still wrapped around his cock, took his balls into my other hand and started massaging them gently, lowered my mouth onto his big hard cock and took it into my mouth.
I sucked and licked his cock, him thrusting himself off the seat, pushing himself into my mouth. Sometimes  it made me choke but I kept going, his moans getting louder.
After a while he put his hands on either side of my head and yelled out, “If you don’t stop I’m going to blow!”
I lifted my mouth off his cock and said, “I want my body to be a receptacle for your cum.”
I put my mouth back on his cock, squeezed his balls, and with that he moaned and grunted, pushed his cock deep into my mouth and blew his cum into my mouth. I started to choke from his massive load and his cock that was still in my mouth.
I lifted my mouth off his cock but told him not to move as I wanted to swallow what I had in my mouth, then suck the rest out of him. I swallowed what I had in my mouth then put my mouth back on his softening cock and squeezed and sucked the last few drops out of him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Injustice

Mystical Wendy's Fantasies