He asked could he suck my cock.......

I stood up and pulled my pants down. He leaned forward and took my cock in his hand then slipped his mouth over it and started pulling and sucking me, flicking his tongue over the knob; it was sending shivers through me.
I told him to stop so we could 69 each other. I went and lay on the bed and he got on top of me. Before I started sucking him I asked if I could lick his ass.
His reply was, “OH GOD, YES! You can do anything you want to me.”
He positioned his asshole over my mouth and I put my hands on his ass cheeks and pulled it down onto my mouth. I stuck my tongue into his hole and started licking, then he started grinding his ass into my mouth, at the same time he stuck his tongue up me. We licked each other’s asshole for what seemed like ages, then he put his mouth on my cock and slipped 2 fingers in me. I screamed out, both in pleasure and pain.
It was just amazing; there I was with a 35 year old married guy, his cock in my mouth and my fingers deep inside his asshole and him doing the same to me.
Eventually I screamed out, “Fuck me! Please fuck me!”
So he gets off me and I roll over onto my hands and knees. He grabs hold of my hips, puts his cock against my hole and just shoved it in deep and hard. I screamed out in pain.
He said, “I’m sorry if it hurts but I can’t stop, it feels too good.”
He just rammed me and rammed me. He then put his hands on my shoulders and started to pump even deeper and harder, yelling out, “Fuck me, you slut!”
He then had one final hard push and with a grunt and moan, I felt his massive load of cum blow inside me.
He collapsed on top of me, moaning, and slowly grinding his cock inside me. It was simply amazing.
He then got off, rolled me over, stuck his fingers back up my ass and sucked my cock until I blew in his mouth.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Injustice

Mystical Wendy's Fantasies