His cock began to swell slightly and he withdrew it from my mouth.

He then pull my ass cheeks apart and lubed the crack of my ass and began to fuck hole with his fingers. The lube felt cold on his warm fingers as he lubed my hole slowly and without haste.
 He lead me to a nearby fallen branch and bent me over it. He positions his cock against my hole and slowly drew me back against his warm sweaty chest. His cock filled my ass until I felt that I would break in half. With me impaled on his cock he began to pinch my tits allowing my ass time to get use to his long tool. He slowly withdrew his cock until just the crown was in my ass and began to slowly fuck me as if he already owned my ass.
As his pace picked up he grabbed my hips and drove his cock further into my ass. I was in heaven as his tool explored the extents of my hole. I knew that he could not keep up this pace much longer as his breath became hoarser and his groans louder. With a final plunge His cock exploded his load deep into my ass. Pulling my vertical he began to lick and nibble on my ear. He whispered to me that he wanted me to shoot. He grabbed my balls tightly with one hand and his other began to stroke my hard cock with the other. I clenched my ass around his still hard cock and began to show my load far .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Injustice

Mystical Wendy's Fantasies