I got my ass fucked and once I just went and gave him a good long blowjob where I sucked him off and swallowed his cum for the first time.


Then I felt his fingers slipping into the top of my G-string and my heart began to pound as he began to slowly slide them down.
When my G-string fell to the floor he told me to step out of them and as I did he said, “Oh yes, we’re going to have lots of fun today.”


I was so turned on and the next thing I felt was lube running down the crack of my ass followed by the probe pressing and rubbing against my lubed ass. He slowly worked it around while pouring on some more lube. He continued working it around forcing lube into my ass as he slightly worked the probe into me. I moaned as he gently pushed the three quarter inch diameter anal probe into my ass inch by inch until he had the whole six inches of it in me. He then started to slowly slide it back and forth in my ass. It felt so good sliding in and out and I could feel the round base of the probe bottom against my ass on every stroke.


With his hard cock rubbing against my ass, he inserted his cock in me. Just as I felt the head of his hard cock press against my wet hole he shoved all six and a half inches of his hard cock into me, forcing me to let out a loud moan.He had a firm grip on my hips as he thrust hard and deep, forcing me to moan out loud with each deep thrust.  He started moaning and saying he was going to cum.


Then it happened, he gave one last thrust and started grunting and moaning as he shot his load deep inside me. I felt his body and cock jerk and thrash about as he continued to cum, filling my ass with his load.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Injustice

Mystical Wendy's Fantasies