Grabbing my head he buried my nose in the chest hair and ordered me to lick ever inch of his chest

He forced me to my knees and rubbed his crotch in my face. I could feel his hard cock straining against the fabric of the pants and see the bulge created by his heavy cum filled balls. He ordered my to lick the bulging tent with my tongue until it shone in the light. Exploring the length of his cock I could tell that it had to be at least eight hard inches of pulsating steel. He could see that I was starting to get hungry for a taste of his cock.
I then licked his heavy egg sized balls giving them the same loving attention that I had given his cock and his groans became louder. Reaching down he rubbed the head oh his cock all over my face leaving a sticky trail of thick pre-cum until I was covered from chin to forehead.
His cock slowly filled my ass until I felt that the head would start to tickle my tonsils. When he had me fully impaled on his cock he stopped and let his hard cock swell in my ass canal.

Comments