23 Leadership Tips

1. Fear – Channel It
The thing you fear most has no power. Your fear of it is what has the power. Facing the truth really will set you free
I have a lot of things to prove to myself. One is that I can live my life fearlessly.
2. Failure – Refuse It
I don’t believe in failure. It is not failure if you enjoyed the process
Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail. Failure is another steppingstone to greatness
Nobody’s journey is seamless or smooth. We all stumble. We all have setbacks. It’s just life’s way of saying, ‘Time to change course.
Do(ing) the one thing you think you cannot do. Fail at it. Try again. Do better the second time. The only people who never tumble are those who never mount the high wire
So go ahead. Fall down. The world looks different from the ground
Turn your wounds into wisdom.
3. Success – Envision It
I had no idea that being your authentic self could make me as rich as I’ve become. If I had, I’d have done it a lot earlier
The big secret in life is that there is no big secret. Whatever your goal, you can get there if you’re willing to work
Work = Fun
“You know you are on the road to success if you would do your job, and not be paid for it.”
“When you’re doing the work you’re meant to do, it feels right and every day is a bonus, regardless of what you’re getting paid.” 
“What I know is, is that if you do work that you love, and the work fulfills you, the rest will come.”
Passion Play
“Passion is energy. Feel the power that comes from focusing on what excites you.”
“Forget about the fast lane. If you really want to fly, harness your power to your passion. Honor your calling.
Everybody has one. Trust your heart, and success will come to you.”
Significance Is Significant
“The key to realizing a dream is to focus not on success but significance – and then even the small steps and little victories along your path will take on greater meaning.”
“The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.”
“How do I define success? Let me tell you, money’s pretty nice. But having a lot of money does not automatically make you a successful person. What you want is money and meaning. You want your work to be meaningful, because meaning is what brings the real richness to your life.”

Comments